8 Day Motor
8 Days, 7 Nights
BeginsLas Vegas, NV
EndsLas Vegas, NV
River Miles280 river miles from Marble Canyon to Pearce Ferry
Minimum Age8 years of age
- Round-trip ground transportation from Las Vegas, NV (optional) $140 for 2019 | $150 for 2020
- 240 river miles on our motorized rafts
- 40 smooth water river miles on a jet boat to Pearce Ferry on Day 8
- Experienced river guides
- Side hikes to scenic vistas, hidden waterfalls, and more
- Two dry bags and a camp chair
- A tent, cot, pillow, sleeping bag and sheet
- Daily meals prepared in our camp kitchen
- Snacks, water, electrolyte replenishment drinks, sodas
- Arizona River Runners insulated cup
Cost listed above does not include: Lodging before and after your trip, National Park entrance fee, gratuity.
Plan to arrive in Las Vegas at least one day before the trip starts. We will advise guests on reservation instructions for the designated Las Vegas hotel when you book your river trip.
A representative will meet guests early in the morning at the designated hotel. Board the shuttle and journey approximately 5 hours to Marble Canyon, AZ. There is an orientation meeting upon arrival at Lee’s Ferry, the launch point for your expedition. Guests will meet the guides, be assigned two dry bags and a life jacket, and be ready to raft the Colorado River by late morning. Let the adventure begin!
Each day there are opportunities to soak up the Grand Canyon vistas, experience the biggest whitewater in North America, and explore various side canyons, waterfalls, and streams. At midday, lunch is prepared on the sandy beaches next to the river. After a full day, it will be time to set up camp and then relax while sharing stories with new friends. As the sun sets over the walls of the canyon, appreciate a good night’s rest under a starry sky.
Enjoy one final riverside meal within the walls of the Grand Canyon. By mid-morning guests will transfer to a jet boat for a scenic ride through the final miles of the Colorado River. A bus will be waiting at Pearce Ferry to take you to Las Vegas, arriving by mid-afternoon.