3 Day Motor
3 Days, 2 Nights
BeginsLas Vegas, NV
EndsLas Vegas, NV
River Miles90 river miles from Bar 10 Ranch to Pearce Ferry
Minimum Age8 years of age
- Flight from Las Vegas to Bar 10 Ranch
- Horseback riding, skeet shooting, and a night at the ranch
- Helicopter from Bar 10 to landing beach in the canyon
- Over 50 river miles on our motorized rafts
- 40 smooth water river miles on a jet boat to Pearce Ferry
- Bus transportation back to Las Vegas
- Experienced river guides and a trip host
- Explore a hidden waterfall
- Two dry bags and a camp chair
- A tent, cot, pillow, sleeping bag and sheet
- Daily meals prepared in our camp kitchen
- Snacks, water, electrolyte replenishment drinks, sodas
- Arizona River Runners insulated cup
Cost Does Not Include: Lodging before or after your trip, ATV tour at the Bar 10 Ranch, National Park entrance fee, gratuity.
2019 Trip Dates
2020 Trip Dates
Plan to arrive in Las Vegas at least one day before the trip starts. We will advise guests on reservation instructions for the designated Las Vegas hotel when you book your river trip.
Meet the trip host at the designated hotel in Las Vegas. Board the shuttle to the airport for the charter flight to the Bar 10 Ranch. Arrive in time for lunch and an orientation with the entertaining and hospitable ranch staff. After settling in, there is time for horseback riding, ranch history and stories, clay pigeon shooting, an optional ATV tour, and other activities. Enjoy a hearty dinner and a charming country western show. Fall asleep under the starry sky.
Wake up to coffee and a hearty breakfast, then say goodbye to the Bar 10. Board a helicopter and descend into the canyon where guests meet the river guides, pack gear into dry bags, and shove off for a rafting adventure. Soak up awe inspiring Grand Canyon vistas and experience thrilling whitewater rapids. At midday, lunch is prepared on a sandy beach along the river. After a full day, it will be time to set up camp and relax while sharing stories with new friends. As the sun sets over the walls of the canyon, appreciate the sounds of the river as you fall asleep.
Enjoy a riverside breakfast amidst the Grand Canyon backdrop. Pack up camp, load the rafts, and head out for more fun! A few more hours of rafting and exploring all the canyon has to offer. After lunch, guests say goodbye to the guides and transfer to a jet boat for a scenic ride through the final miles of the Colorado River. A bus will be waiting at Pearce Ferry to take you to Las Vegas, arriving by late afternoon.