7 Day Oar Hiker's Special
7 Days, 6 Nights
BeginsMarble Canyon, AZ
EndsGrand Canyon South Rim
River Miles89 Miles from Marble Canyon to South Rim
Minimum Age12 years of age
- Ground transportation from Las Vegas, NV to Marble Canyon, AZ on day 1 (optional) $105 for 2019 | $110 in 2020
- 89 river miles in oar rafts
- Experienced river and hiking guides
- Side hikes to scenic vistas, hidden waterfalls, and more
- Two dry bags and a camp chair
- A tent, sleeping pad, pillow, sleeping bag and sheet
- Daily meals prepared in our camp kitchen
- Snacks, water, electrolyte replenishment drinks, sodas
- Arizona River Runners insulated cup
Cost does not include: Lodging before and after your trip, transportation from the South Rim after trip ends, National Park entrance fee, personal travel insurance, and gratuity.
Marble Canyon Option: Best for guests traveling with their own vehicle. Park at the South Rim and take a shuttle to Marble Canyon the day before your trip, so your vehicle is at the South Rim after the trip ends. Stay at the Marble Canyon Lodge the night before the trip.
Guests should dedicate the entire day for this hike, and reservations should be made to stay overnight at the South Rim. A river guide hikes on the trail with the group, and guests typically reach the South Rim around late afternoon. The trip with Arizona River Runners ends once hikers reach the trailhead of the Bright Angel Trail. Guests needing to return to Las Vegas should arrange a charter flight for the day after your trip ends. We will provide you contact information to set this up.
South Rim Lodging: You will want to stay at the South Rim Village in Grand Canyon National Park the night after you hike out. As rooms book up quickly, please book your room as soon as possible. Reservations open 13 months in advance. To book lodging, visit Xanterra at www.grandcanyonlodges.com.