7 Day Motor Hiker's Special
7 Days, 6 Nights
BeginsGrand Canyon South Rim
River Miles136 river miles from South Rim to Diamond Creek
Minimum Age8 years of age
- Ground transportation to Las Vegas, NV or the Grand Canyon South Rim on the last day (optional) $110 in 2020
- Bus transportation to Peach Springs on Day 7
- 136 river miles in our motorized rafts
- Experienced river and hiking guides
- Side hikes to scenic vistas, hidden waterfalls, and more
- Two dry bags and a camp chair
- A tent, cot, pillow, sleeping bag and sheet
- Daily meals prepared in our camp kitchen
- Snacks, water, electrolyte replenishment drinks, sodas
- Arizona River Runners insulated cup
Cost listed above does not include: Lodging before and after your trip, transportation to South Rim prior to trip start, National Park entrance fee, personal travel insurance, and gratuity.
South Rim Option: If you choose to drive to the South Rim Village on your own, then plan on arriving at least one day before your trip.
South Rim Lodging: You will want to stay at the South Rim Village in Grand Canyon National Park the night before you hike in. As rooms book up quickly, please book your room as soon as possible. Reservations open 13 months in advance. To book lodging, visit Xanterra at www.grandcanyonlodges.com.