7 Day Motor Hiker's Special
7 Days, 6 Nights
BeginsSouth Rim Grand Canyon
EndsLas Vegas, NV or South Rim Grand Canyon
River Miles136 river miles from South Rim to Diamond Creek
Minimum Age8 years of age
- A rigorous 8 mile hike along Bright Angel Trail
- An active adventure – be prepared for the physical nature of the trip
- Ground transportation to Las Vegas, NV or the South Rim Grand Canyon on the last day (optional)
- Bus transportation to Peach Springs on Day 7
- 136 river miles in our motorized rafts
- Experienced river and hiking guides
- Side hikes to scenic vistas, hidden waterfalls, and more
- Two dry bags and a camp chair
- A tent, cot, pillow, sleeping bag, and sheet
- Daily meals prepared in our camp kitchen
- Snacks, water, electrolyte replenishment drinks, sodas
- Arizona River Runners insulated cup
Cost listed above does not include: Lodging before and after your trip, transportation to South Rim prior to trip start, National Park entrance fee, personal travel insurance, and gratuity.
South Rim Option: If you choose to drive to the South Rim on your own, arrive at least one day before your trip.
South Rim Lodging: You will want to stay at the South Rim Village in Grand Canyon National Park the night before you hike in. Lodging should be booked as soon as possible. Reservations in the park open one year in advance and can sell out.
At the river, you will join a group that has been rafting together for several days. These guides and guests are on our longer full canyon trip, and they will help orient you to life on the river when you arrive.
What people say
“The geology, botany, scenery, rapids, guides, hikes were all incredible. We had new highlights every day.”
— Doug, Monte Vista, CO
“The trip was "timeless" ... meaning that the time went slow and relaxing. I hardly ever thought of my life at home. Yet before I knew it, it was over ... which was sad. This was absolutely one of the most fun trips I ever had ... with family and met new friends. I laughed so much that it warms my heart to just think of the Grand Canyon River Trip. At times the trip was challenging, but not overwhelming which is always good for the soul to stretch!!! Thank you for making this trip absolutely wonderful and memorable!!!!”
— Julie, New Castle CO