5 Day Motor Hiker's Special
5 Days, 4 Nights
BeginsLas Vegas, NV or South Rim Grand Canyon
EndsSouth Rim Grand Canyon
River Miles89 river miles from Marble Canyon to South Rim
Minimum Age8 years of age
- A rigorous 8 mile hike along Bright Angel Trail
- An active adventure – be prepared for the physical nature of the trip
- Ground transportation from Las Vegas to Marble Canyon on day 1 (optional)
- 89 river miles on our motorized rafts
- Experienced river and hiking guides
- Side hikes to scenic vistas, hidden waterfalls, and more
- Two dry bags and a camp chair
- A tent, cot, pillow, sleeping bag, and sheet
- Daily meals prepared in our camp kitchen
- Snacks, water, electrolyte replenishment drinks, sodas
- Arizona River Runners insulated cup
Cost listed above does not include: Lodging before and after your trip, transportation from the South Rim after trip ends, National Park entrance fee, personal travel insurance, and gratuity.
South Rim Option: Best for guests traveling with their own vehicle. Park at the South Rim and arrange a shuttle to Marble Canyon, Arizona, the day before your trip. Reserve your room(s) at the Marble Canyon Lodge the night before your trip.
Guests should dedicate the entire day to this hike, and reservations should be made to stay overnight at the South Rim. Guests needing to return to Las Vegas should arrange a charter flight for the day after your trip ends. We will provide you with contact information to set this up.
South Rim Lodging: You will want to stay at the South Rim Village in Grand Canyon National Park the night after you hike out. Lodging should be booked as soon as possible. Reservations in the park open one year in advance and can sell out.
What people say
“The hike out trip was a perfect way to experience the canyon from 'the top down' on the river and then re-live it on the hike up. Of course, sleeping under the brilliant stars was also breathtaking.”
— Chris, West St. Paul, MN
“It was really a perfect mix of rafting and hiking. Can't say enough about the guides. [They] were so friendly and eager to share knowledge and love of the river and canyon. Safety was always emphasized. We had a great hike to Tabernacle. This was also the perfect time of year to be able to hike and raft and we had a great group of people on our trip.”
— Greg, Clarkston, MI