11 Day Motor Hiker's Special
11 Days, 10 Nights
BeginsLas Vegas, NV
EndsLas Vegas, NV
River Miles225 river miles from Marble Canyon to Diamond Creek
Minimum Age8 years of age
- Round-trip ground transportation from Las Vegas, NV (optional) $140 in 2019 | $150 in 2020
- 225 river miles on our motorized rafts
- Experienced river guides
- Side hikes to scenic vistas, hidden waterfalls, and more
- Two dry bags and a camp chair
- A tent, cot, pillow, sleeping bag and sheet
- Daily meals prepared in our camp kitchen
- Snacks, water, electrolyte replenishment drinks, sodas
- Arizona River Runners insulated cup
Cost listed above does not include: Lodging before and after your trip, National Park entrance fee, and gratuity.
All guests should spend the night in Las Vegas before trip. We will advise guests on reservation instructions for the designated Las Vegas hotel when you book your river trip.
Meet in the designated hotel in Las Vegas early in the morning to board the shuttle bus for the scenic five hour drive to Marble Canyon. Once you arrive in Marble Canyon, you'll meet the guides, have orientation, and re-pack into our provided dry bags and load the rafts to begin the adventure!
Each day there are opportunities to soak up the Grand Canyon vistas, experience the biggest whitewater in North America, and explore various side canyons, waterfalls, and streams. At midday, lunch is prepared on the sandy beaches next to the river. After a full day, it will be time to set up camp and then relax while sharing stories with new friends. As the sun sets over the walls of the canyon, appreciate a good night’s rest under a starry sky.
Enjoy one final riverside meal amidst the Grand Canyon backdrop. After breakfast, pack up camp, load the raft, and boat to Diamond Creek. From there guests will ride a bus to Peach Springs, AZ. An air-conditioned charter bus will be waiting to return guests to Las Vegas, NV if you select that transportation option.